Star Trek has always been both emblematic of the times and a social weatherman for the astute observer to tell which way the wind blows.
I’m probably more attuned to what’s happening in Puerto Rico at any given time than average non-Puerto Rican Americans because my son and my accursed ex-wife live there.
White House sources confirmed today that President Donald Trump has acknowledged the size of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue reading
Last night, Judge Roy
Bean Moore won the Republican senatorial primary in Alabama. Given that we’re talking about Alabama, he will most likely win the coming general election this fall. Continue reading
I don’t know whether I should believe this or not. In any event, karma.
Known germophobe and President of the United States Donald Trump is very concerned about contracting the Spanish flu from visiting Spanish President Mariano Rajoy Brey according to sources in the White House.
- I’m doing a great job in providing relief for Puerto Rico if I do say so myself. I will grace the island with the imprint of my foot next Tuesday.
- Spain is great, and our children study its exploration in school and ignore the Spanish Inquisition, the destruction of the Aztec and Inca peoples, the introduction of enslavement of African people to the New World, and flan.
- Our relationship with Spain is great, despite the hyped-up Spanish-American War where we “liberated” their colonies, including Puerto Rico, where we’re doing a great job.
- Spain is doing what we tell it to do, including expelling their North Korean ambassador and training Iraqi soldiers.
- Kneeling during the national anthem is still the most important thing on my mind.